Sunday, May 3, 2015

THIS IS FUN

It was summer today!! It hit 70 degrees. I briefly considered laying out in the sun but didn't have the ambition to either dig out a lawn chair or blow up my raft. I did sit out with the dogs for a bit, and nothing feels better than that sun. Love it.

Right now we are in the middle of our first full-blown thunderboomer of the season. I love a good thunderstorm. It's raining a little too hard for my liking, but I do love watching the lightning. It'll be interesting to see if the waspinators hold up with this driving rain.

I had a hell of a time trying to think of something to do on my nails today. I wanted to do a water marble, but these neons just would not cooperate so I did this instead.
Kleancolor Neon Pink, Neon Aqua, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Purple, Sangria Burst, Cult Coachella holo topcoat, Fab Ur Nails FUN 13 stamp
I did one coat of white and then dabbed on some of the Kleancolor Neon collection I bought on eBay. Kleancolor Neon Pink, Neon Aqua, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Purple and Sangria Burst. 

It was a very bright blobbified mess, and I decided to mute it a little by putting Cult's holographic topcoat, Coachella, on top of it. From there I used my Mundo de Unas black stamping polish and this floral pattern from the FUN 13 plate.

I'm digging it. It has a very groovy vibe, I think. I think any self-respecting hippy from the late 60's-early 70's would approve.

Okay. I'm over it. The thunderstorm can go away and take the rain with it. There is absolutely no way I'm going to find those waspinators in tact in this. It's coming down so hard that if I step out there, I'll come back in with bruises.

So yeah. That's enough, Mother Nature. I don't know who you're bitching at, but let it go.




1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!!!!!!!! Nice and summery looking!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo... Hope you don't blow away in the storm!

    ReplyDelete